What do you need ?
- 120 g of Cooking Chocolate (few pieces of high end one)
- 80 g of Salted Butter soft not liquid
- 2 Eggs
- 40 g of Sugar
- 15 g of Flour all purposes
How to master your mixture ? (15min)
- Mix Chocolate + Butter –> Until it has a creamy texture
- Blanch the eggs + Sugar –> One direction until foamy
- Butter your favorite mould and then spread the flower
How to Bake ? (15 – 20min)
- Preheat your oven at 180C
- Bake for 15 to 20 min
How to Serve your Little Delicacy ?
We usually prepare the Chocolate Fondant when we offer a light dinner. Served with Caramel IceCream is just divine. But if you don’t to score so many calories over a bite, try red fruits or a fresh sorbet
Or you might need an appetizer recipe ? Click here to discover our Mini Omelettes Burgers