How to prepare a healthy Oats Bread Recipe
How to replace bread and prepare a homemade and healthy recipe version made of Oats?
What you need?
- 1 cup of Oats – no flavors
- 1 cup of water and more
- 1/2 cup of Thyme: Powder – Oriental version (no sesame, no salt)
- Non –Sticky, flat pan
How to master your Oats Bread?
- In a bowl, mix oats, water and thyme
- Use a whisk to soften the mixture
- You will probably need to add water until you get a smooth texture
- Enough liquid to be poured
- Enough thick to stick together in a pan
- Similar to an omelet texture
- Let is rest for 30 min
- Whisk again and add more water if needed
How to cook your Oats bread?
- With a louche: Start pouring in the middle of the pan, rotate the pan in mini circles until mixture covers all the surface
- Let it cook, until you are able to flip it with a spatula
- Cook until you can see the color changed to brownish
- Like crepes, first ones don’t always work
- This is because we are not adding oil
How to conserve the Oats Bread for a week or so?
- Once cooked, let it rest
- You can pile the Oats Bread, protect with aluminum foil and conserve in the refrigerator for a week
For a week? Really? Well you will see that they will disappear in no time.
You can also cook them a little bit more and serve them as crackers. And if you need any help, drop us a line or contact us directly.
No comments yet.